Monday, August 4, 2008

Been doing the 400mm by 400mm model lately.


Quite a challenge considering how big it is compared to previous models I have made...but it is quite fun because it allows me to play around with the space.


Had some difficulty though because gravity is working against my stairs...and sticking acrylic to wood is no easy task...sticking wood to wood is fine...which is my stairs...but transferring that stairs to my planes that are made of acrylic...that is a toughie because I don't have the proper glue to hold the things together.

Completed about 70 percent of the model already.Great accomplishment today.Left the cube in school...hope no body falls into the pile of models in the studio and crashes everything...that'd be screwed...especially for me because mine is the few models that have actually been worked on.

All that's left is to put up 4 more triangles and maybe a bit more stairs.Will put up pics when I am not too lazy to snap them.

No comments: